George Zimmerman Trial Livestream

Showing posts with label puffy. Show all posts
Showing posts with label puffy. Show all posts

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

DIDDY ESCAPES CHARGES



Sean "Diddy" Combs is no longer under investigation by the NYPD following allegations that he roughed up longtime friend Steven Acevedo during an incident last month at Manhattan's Kiosk nightclub.

"I've been informed by the Manhattan District Attorney's Office that after a thorough investigation, they have made a decision not to authorize any arrests in connection with the incident involving Mr. Combs and Steven Acevedo on Oct. 13," Diddy's lawyer, Benjamin Brafman, said in a statement to E! News.

"I want to commend the D.A.'s office and the New York City Police Department for conducting a thorough and very fair investigation into this incident and not allowing this private disagreement between two acquaintances to turn into a criminal charge."

Acevedo, 31, had filed a police report accusing Diddy of punching him in the face during an argument over a woman. Acevedo reportedly suffered a bloody nose and swollen lip, according to the New York Post.

Meanwhile, Diddy is still the subject of a $5 million lawsuit brought by hip-hop promoter James Waldon, who claims he was assaulted by Diddy's bodyguards at a New York club last June.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

THIS HAS GOT TO BE A RECORD








2nd Suit In A Week For Diddy

A hip-hop promoter has filed a $5 million lawsuit against SEAN "DIDDY" COMBS, claiming the rap mogul unleashed three violent bodyguards on him in a NEW YORK CITY nightclub. The lawsuit claimes JAMES WALDON, 27, spoke to COMBS in THE BOX and then one bodyguard punched him in the mouth, knocking him backward onto a table, and two others began hitting and kicking him continuously.

WALDON rolled off the table and was chased around the club by the bodyguards before escaping. The beating left WALDON with numerous injuries, including mouth and teeth problems, according to court papers.

COMBS' lawyer, JONATHAN D. DAVIS, said he was aware of the lawsuit, but had not seen the papers and could not comment.

WALDON's lawsuit also names three "JOHN DOES" (the three bodyguards) and the nightclub in the suit. WALDON's lawsuit was at least the second against COMBS in less than a week. A former consultant for COMBS' BAD BOY ENTERTAINMENT sued the entrepreneur for $19 million last week in MIAMI, claiming COMBS owed him for the use of audio and video music footage by the late NOTORIOUS B.I.G.